All Motortech domains are owned by PROMORALLY S.A.G.L., Balerna. Switzerland.
In this page we describe the way the personal data of the users visiting all Motortech sites and related domains are processed, in compliance to the current regulations.
The protection of personal data concerns all those users interacting with the Motortech e-commerce web portal and its domains only, and not other web sites the user might visit through links.
THE DATA CONTROLLER AND PROCESSING MANAGER
Following the consultation of this site, it is possible that information relating to identified or identifiable people are being processed. The controller of such data is PROMORALLY S.A.G.L..
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing operations related to this site web take place at PROMORALLY S.A.G.L. and are exclusively performed by employed technical persons, or by other people who might be possibly charged with maintenance service operations. No data coming from the web service are communicated or disclosed. Personal data which are supplied by users who register to the site, or send requests for informative material (such as bulletins, newsletters, answers to enquiries etc.) are processed with the sole purpose of performing the services requested and are not communicated to third party entities. The personal data supplied by the users who register, name and surname with region of origin in particular, as well as their e-mails, are automatically inserted in mailing lists.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The it systems and software procedures used for the operation of this web site acquire, while normally operating, some personal data, whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. It is a matter of data/pieces of information which are not collected to be associated with identified interested entities but which due to their nature might, through elaborations and associations with other data own by third party entities, make the users identification possible.
To such data category belong IP addresses, or the domain names of the computers used by the users who connect to the site, the time this connection is being made, the method used to submit the request to the server , the size of the file received as an answer, the numeric code of the answer given by the server (successfully concluded, failed, etc.) and other parameters concerning the operating system and the user it environment . These data are processed only with the purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the site use and to control the correct functioning of the same and are deleted immediately after having being elaborated. The data might be also used to ascertain responsibilities in case of possible computer crimes against the site : except for this event, at present the data about web contacts do not last for more than seven days.
Data Spontaneously Provided By The User
The discretionary, explicit and spontaneous sending of e-mail messages to the addresses stated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender ‘s address, which is necessary to answer to his/her requests, as well as of other possible personal data the message might contain. Specific informative synthesis will be progressively reported or visualized in the site’s pages arranged for particular services on demand.
No users personal data are acquired by the site. No cookie, nor persistent ones of any kind, which is to say systems to track users, are used to transmit personal data. The use of session cookies (which are stored in the user’s temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifications (formed by casual numbers generated by the server), which are necessary to help users navigate their websites efficiently and safely.
The so called session cookies used in this site prevent resorting to other it techniques which are potentially detrimental to users’ navigation privacy and do not allow acquisition of the user significant persona data.
DATA SUPPLYING DISCRETIONALITY
The user is free to supply the personal data asked in the application forms, or in any case indicated in contacts with Motortech, so as to demand the sending of informative material or other communications. Omitting such data might cause the impossibility of receiving what has been asked.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS
Personal data are processed by automated instruments for the time which is strictly necessary to pursue the purpose for which they have been collected. Specific safety measures have been followed to prevent the loss of such data, their illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized accesses.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS INVOLVED
The data subjects involved have the right to ask to have the existence of such personal data confirmed or denied and to know their content and provenance, verify their exactness or ask for their implementation or updating, or their amendment at any time. Also, the user has the right to ask for the deleting, transformation into an anonymous form, or blocking of the data processed in violation of the law, and in any case to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of their personal data at any time. Requests must be sent to the Data Controller and Processing Manager physical address , or via e-mail to the [email protected] address.
Right To Access Personal Data And Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- a. dof the source of the personal data;
- b. of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- c. of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- d. dof the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated;
- e. of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
- a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- b. erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- c. lcertification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- a. on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.